The Phenome 2018 conference will feature general and concurrent sessions as well as poster sessions.
- All abstract authors must be registered for the conference prior to submitting an abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically. We do not accept submissions via mail or fax.
- Each registered attendee can be the “Presenting Author” on only one poster abstract, although they may be a “Non-Presenting Author” on an unlimited number of abstracts.
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words.
- Abstracts submitted prior to December 1, 2017 will be considered for talks.
- The deadline to submit an abstract to be included in the online program and mobile app is January 11, 2018.